You know taxes; we know hiring managers. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is seeking a skilled Tax Accountant. At Vaco, we connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Tax Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Tax Accountant you, will prepare complex individual and business returns (partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations) for a variety of industries as well as high net-worth individuals.
- Preparing quarterly estimated tax payments and partnership withholding
- Analyzing and preparing book differences
- Performing research
- Reviewing/running accounting reports for income tax reporting
- Assisting with handling of federal and state income tax audits
As a Tax Accountant, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your accounting expertise, analytical abilities and organizational skills. It's a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level!
Tax Accountant requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA license and/or MBT (Master in Business Taxation) degree, preferred
• 2+ years of general tax experience
• Big "4" tax experience, a plus
•Proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word
Standard Accounting Practices