Boxer Resorts (Elevation Resort and Spa), has an exciting Full-Time Housekeeping Supervisor position. This is a great chance to further develop your customer service skills and work for a Boxer Resort, a premier management company in the hospitality industry.
Success is the direct result of everyone working together toward a common goal: To deliver exceptional service to our valued guests and provide a high quality work environment for our associates.
- Supervise entire housekeeping staff including laundry and clean rooms when executive housekeeper is unavailable or needs assistance
- Assign worksheets to all housekeepers based on stay over or checkout according to company standards when executive housekeeper is unavailable or needs assistance
- Follow company and brand standards including general and deep clean
- Report any maintenance repairs
- Assist the executive housekeeper and inspect rooms daily for cleanliness and compliance with brand standards
- Monitor inventory of linen, terry, guest supply, and housekeeping supplies
- Provide list of any supplies needed to General Manager
- Monitor lost and found log
- Assume roles of housekeeper and/or laundry as needed
- Assist housekeepers to finish and maintain rooms per minute calculation provided by management
- Provide training to all housekeepers/laundry as directed by management
- All other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Previous hotel / resort cleaning experience
- Previous supervisory experience highly preferred
- Ability to utilize and communicate with staff using cell phone technology - company application - preferred
- Strong organizational, inventory, communication and inter-personal skills required
- Successfully pass a pre-employement background check and drug screen
Elevation Resort and Spa / a Boxer Resort offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, Healthcare FSA, 401K and PTO available after 90 days
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.