To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 Rolling Hills Lane
Ada, OK 74820
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rolling Hills Hospital • Ada, OK
Posted 1 month ago
- Provide and document psychotherapy services to patient as scheduled.
- Conduct individual, group or family therapy sessions as appropriate for treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising as necessary.
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards and revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning as needed.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Human Services field from an accredited college or university and pursuing under supervision.
- One to two year's experience working with comparable patient population.
- First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility)