To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1550 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Securitas Security Services, USA is the global leader providing security solutions. Our mission is to help companies protect their most important assets. Utilizing state of the art technology combined with human capital, we design custom solutions for our clients. We are expanding our management team and are currently seeking candidates to manage our market based out of our office in San Diego, CA. If selected for this program, you will first participate in an intensive management training program prior to being placed into a branch management position. You will be empowered to make business decisions that affect your career as well as the Company's bottom line. You will be responsible for understanding costs, reviewing P&L statements and understanding what it takes to manage a profitable business. In addition, the program will enhance your customer service skills and teach you the Securitas management model. To be considered for the program, you will have the following experience and ability:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous management experience.
- Understanding a P&L and how to impact results.
- Possess strong operational and management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of superior customer service.
Previous security experience is not required; we are looking for candidates who have managed people, processes and a P&L.
- Highly professional and ethical with unquestioned integrity.
- Strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities.
- Conscientious and demonstrated initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for the protection of business and an intense drive to impact financial targets, deliverables and challenges.
Depending on experience, Securitas will offer a starting salary of $70K to $80K, in addition to a full benefit package that includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, bonus opportunity and a monthly vehicle allowance. If interested please forward your resume: