To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onepath • Huntsville, AL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Onepathis hiring for an exciting new opportunity in the Huntsville, AL area, providinga high quality customer service experience for a global brand deploying afiber-to-the-premise solution!
TheConstruction Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the installationand maintenance of buried and aerial fiber drops to residences and business intheir assigned area to the highest degree of quality and craftsmanship.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls and properly securing work area.
- Hand dig with shovels, picks, digging bars to expose located utilities and complete trenches.
- Operate jackhammers, and other power equipment.
- Place cables in trenches to complete construction tasks.
- Responsible for restoration of worksite at completion, refill trenches and holes, and/or place temporary asphalt on streets where excavations have been performed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours with the understanding that workdays can be in excess of normal hours and some weekend and holiday work may be required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Adaptability, initiative and problem solving capability
- Must have at least six months of field experience
- Knowledge of installation and maintenance of buried and aerial fiber drops highly desirable.
- Able to perform physical tasks for the entire assigned work shift
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
Onepathis the one source for all things to do with designing, deploying, andsupporting technology – from cable to cloud. Whether it’s installing digitalmenu boards at quick serve restaurants across the U.S., or systems integrationfor one of the nation’s newest stadiums, or providing IT support and managedservices for fast-growing businesses – Onepath is the easier way to get hard thingsdone.
In2017 Onepath became a three time winner of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces Award.Onepath offers a competitive wage and complete benefits packet including 401kPlan, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off. Apply today to join the Onepath Team!