To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA 99201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bank of America • Spokane, WA
Posted 18 days ago
The Commercial Associate provides sales and market analytics to better enable Relationship Managers (RMs) to grow revenue through client acquisition and deepening strategies. As an integral part of the client team, they help to prospect quality new relationships up-market and in growth industries, identify opportunities in the existing portfolio, support client-facing activities and optimize internal partnerships. Commercial Associates work with RMs to enhance their strategic advisory capabilities, drive revenue growth, and improve the client experience. This role reports directly to the Sales Performance and Support leader.
- Partner with individual RMs to share portfolio analytics and insight on top revenue growth opportunities, discuss prospecting strategies, and provide coaching on sales tools and resources (Navigator, PeerProfiler, Vertical IQ, etc.) as the subject matter expert. Assist Market Executive with onboarding of new RMs to improve time to productivity.
- Deliver comprehensive industry and company research to identify and qualify opportunities, conduct PeerProfiler analyses, assist with pre-call planning, develop and participate in client/prospect presentations (e.g., economic updates, industry trends, pitch books and relationship reviews).
- Assist Market Executive/Manager in consistent execution, development and inspection of a market strategic plan, client satisfaction plans, market reviews, annual RM business plans, and Client Management Process (CMP) routines.
This role will provide the Commercial Associate with the additional Sales, Credit and Treasury knowledge that may offer potential growth to future client-facing sales roles. The Commercial Associates should build a working knowledge of Credit and Treasury products by leveraging training resources, and participating as appropriate in the credit approval process and treasury solutions delivery on select deals to gain exposure and develop business acumen in these areas.
Must possess solid analytical and technical capabilities and a demonstrated ability to broadly apply these skills. Work efforts must be thorough and focused, exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills. Experience should include an undergraduate degree with a solid background in accounting and/or finance, as well as 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial industry. Familiarity with Dunn and Bradstreet, Hoovers, OneSource and other marketing databases is preferred.
- BA/BS college degree required
- High expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills across all audiences including internal senior managers and external clients
- Proven ability to effectively partner and influence teammates to drive business performance
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple workflows and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Demonstrated communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Sales and/or client facing experience a plus
- General understanding of Business Banking, including Credit and Treasury products and processes, is preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40