IMMEDIATE OPENING! GREAT PAY! MONTHLY INCENTIVES!!
Waste Pro offers a comprehensive pay range based on proven skills & capability. As a Waste Pro employee you are eligible for year end and referral bonuses!
We believe people make the difference and are committed to helping our best become even better. Waste Pro supports your pursuit of ASE Certification through fee reimbursement, increase(s) in compensation, and a Master Technician Achievement Bonus! To assist in your career development, Waste Pro Technicians are eligible to receive a monthly tool allowance of up to $50.00 per month and a $150.00 per year boot allowance!
Our benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; a 401k Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time.
The Waste Pro Tire Technician is responsible for the safe removal and installation of mounted tires from heavy duty trucks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager. Additionally this person will record all inventory data as it relates to tracking the status of all tires in inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Knowledge heavy duty tire sizes and use
* Knowledge of tire mounting procedures
* Knowledge of tire tread and tire inspection
* Knowledge of all tools required to remove and install mounted tire
* Knowledge of required safety procedures removing and installing mounted tires
* Use of hydraulic jacks
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Exposure to chemical and residential waste.
* Walking, Jogging, Twisting, Crouching, Lifting
* Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day
* Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by company
* Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial motor vehicle between 50 and 100 times a day
* Physically able to lift 50 to 75 pounds from the floor to waist height unassisted
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds from the floor to shoulder height unassisted
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds form the floor to overhead unassisted
* Physically able to push and pull 50 pounds unassisted
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) bend at the knees and waist
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) reach over your head or reach out with extended arms to perform work
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) twist at the waist to perform work
* Physically able to work in extreme temperatures and weather environments (road calls).
* Normal setting for this job is: Inside and Outside with occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled