To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Conway, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parts Puller - Dismantler
Lkq Corporation • Conway, AR
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate Parts Handlers to join our team at LKQ! As a Parts Puller, you will be responsible for performing day to day activities of the Production Yard or Warehouse in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility. You will be directed by the Production/Yard Leader to ensure that the parts are handled in a safe, efficient, and proper manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse
- Finding/Retrieving parts
- Packaging and prepping parts for delivery
- Completing paperwork involved with the parts
- Pull work orders
- Operate a Tow motor or Order Picker
- Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders
- Tag all parts properly for destination.
- Communicate with Sales and Dispatch
- Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
- Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- A working knowledge of automotive parts is preferred
- Possess the ability to be adaptable and a willingness to perform tasks beyond normal duties
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, dependable, and safety-conscious
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- Must display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Subject to frequent interruptions and frequent lifting
- Must have experience operating, including but not limited to, Tow Motor, Forklift, Sawzall, and Order Picker and willingness to become certified in each
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.