Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees' professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the "best fit" placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client's expectations. We strive to be recognized as an "Employer of Choice" as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!
Abacus Staffing is seeking a Housing Specialist.
- Interviewing clients, certifying, re certifying annuals and interim's.
- Processing rent increases requests and negotiating rent amounts with landlords.
- Completing data entry, advising participants and landlords of program rules and regulations
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Market the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Monitor clients for program compliance.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Business Administration or Related Field
- Strong communication skills and good customer service are required
- Knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of, subsidized housing program guidelines and federal, state and local landlord-tenant laws is necessary
- Experience in the Housing Choice Voucher, Tax Credit or other subsidized program is a plus
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Position Requires candidates have their own transportation and a valid driver's license