We are looking to hire a full-time FUOPS Project Manager to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
The Future Operations (FUOPS) Project Manager provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Documents gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Assists the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project within cost, schedule and performance identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
BA/BS or equivalent experienceQualifications
Previous experience in the following areas:
- In-depth understanding of the task order requirements, their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to carry-out those requirements and responsibilities
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs.
- Understands DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policies, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology.
- Well-versed in Change management processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio.
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM Level I Certification
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification preferred
- 10 – 15 years of experience in information technology field
- Current eligibility to hold Secret Level clearance required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.