The Jackson Clinics Physical Therapy is a nationally-recognized Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Physical Therapy group.
We are seeking fun and energetic Patient Care Coordinators to join our team of highly driven customer service specialists.
Our clinics provide a fast paced and highly rewarding work environment, in which you can grow, learn and earn competitive compensation.
This position is available at our Middleburg, Virginia clinic location.
Our Patient Care Coordinators Enjoy:
* Strong Hourly Compensation of up to $17-20 an hour
* Monthly Profit-sharing BONUS.
* Excellent benefits package including 401(k)!
* Health/Dental/RX Benefits.
* Paid Time Off, plus Major Holidays.
* Family-friendly work environment.
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
* Get to interact with a great team and support staff, and so much more!
An Ideal Patient Care Coordinator Enjoys:
* Greeting patients and providing outstanding customer service.
* Answering questions and scheduling patients.
* Verifying personal and financial information.
* Maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records.
* Collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments.
Patient Care Coordinator Qualifications:
* High school degree or equivalent.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Word and Excel
* Close attention to details
* Great time management and organizational skills
* Able to start work when our clinics open (7 am)
* (Preferred but not required) Previous experience working in a medical receptionist role.
We believe that Education is the difference. That's why our new hire package includes a 2-week new hire orientation program.
New hires also enjoy one-on-one mentoring with seasoned team members for the first 90 days at The Jackson Clinics
For questions regarding the Patient Care Coordinator position, please contact us.
Our Staffing Director will promptly reply to you
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Time Management