Wellmore of Lexington is now accepting applications for a
Resident Care Director (RN). Current licensure as RN required.
The RCD establishes and implements standards of resident care
throughout assisted living and memory care on a 24-hour basis. This
position oversees the documentation for residents in their
neighborhoods, assigns residents to nursing assistants as needed and
assists in the medication management and overall healthcare programs
for the residents in a neighborhood.
We offer 26 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program -
request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability,
Life Insurance & 401k with match.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of assisted living healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of prescription drugs, therapy practices and
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified