Customer Support Representative – Johnston, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative for our client John Deere at its Financial Headquarters location in Johnston, IA.
2-3 weeks of classroom training and an additional 2-4 weeks of on the job training & mentoring with an experienced technician provided.
Schedule: Scheduled shifts will be 8 hours and fall between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday. Rotations occur monthly.
Pay Rate: $17.43/hr
- Researches, analyzes, and responds to inquiries of a complex nature
- Provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction
- Contact customers to resolve outstanding customer service issues
- Review payment history and account information
- Update/confirm customer demographics
- Answer general product questions including: availability, compatibility, warrant registration, extended warranty coverage, Loyalty Rewards programs, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering, IT or a similar discipline preferred
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
- 6+ months experience with customer service/support
- High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business
Term of Assignment
- June 2019 to June 2022, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply; however, your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue