is actively seeking a Purchasing Associate
in Hagerstown MD.
Previous Purchasing experience a plus
Experience in communication and facilitating among multiple customers
Position supports the organization with financial analysis and transactional activities. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Navigating general ERP/MRP systems.
2. Manage defers and past dues with suppliers.
3. Input process maps.
4. Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas
5. Manage work to deliver deadlines.
6. Effective communication with various departments and suppliers.
7. Prepare data for presentation on a weekly basis.
8. Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks.
9. Assist other Global Supply Chain team members with data analytics and data capture.
10. Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data.
11. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
RFQ preparation and follow up. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma or G.E.D. FULL TIME ON-SITE Required
This position requires outgoing independent professional for administrative purchasing position.
No previous purchasing experience needed however proven administrative experience required regardless of field.
Hiring Manager is willing to train the right person for purchasing tasks. Must be able to:
Provide detailed feedback
Organized and Resourceful
Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency
Ability to read and follow work instruction
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Office