To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rensselaer, NY 12144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Sciences Associate - Cell Banking
Nesco Resource • Rensselaer, NY
Posted 1 month ago
A Process Sciences Associate - Cell Banking role is available on a long term contract.
Process Sciences Associate - Cell Banking performs cGMP cell banking to support Manufacturing operations.
- Conducts scaled-down production procedures of newly prepared banks
- Performs analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies and cell bank testing
- Maintain cell banking inventory and perform vial transfers for shipment and production
- Develops and writes protocols for cell banking and testing procedures
- Tabulates results and writes summary reports of scaled-down production runs
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
Education and Experience:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in life sciences, Biomedical engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred
- cGMP experience is desirable
- Experience with cell culture and/or bioreactors preferred.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.