Looking to Make an Impact?
An award-winning, regional-leading, commercial general contractor is ready to add an experienced Estimator who can evaluate costs for large-scale commercial construction projects. Applicable project experience for this Estimator includes a work history of high-rise, multifamily, mixed-use, or k-12 projects. Ideally, this candidate is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally with a company that offers the best of both worlds, the stability, and resources of a larger company with a small company feel.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in preconstruction and estimating working for a general contractor
- Experience bidding on ground-up commercial construction projects of at least $25M in value
- Ensures that all estimates, schedules, value engineering efforts, cost report planning, and purchase planning efforts and documents are prepared as scheduled and to the levels of quality and detail required
- Interfaces with the owner, architects, engineers, and subcontractors to resolve technical matters during design or pre-bid
- Provides engineering and cost data regarding project feasibility
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent company culture including work/life balance
- Advancement opportunities
- Job stability due to an extensive backlog of projects in the pipeline
Contact Olympia Scott directly at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on this or any other position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.