D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a URL blocked - click to applyReceptionist for their Main Office/Office Services URL blocked - click to applyDepartment. URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyrepresent the company in a professional manner while answering the phone, directing callers and greeting customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- URL blocked - click to applyAnswer all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Route calls to the appropriate department or individual. Assist callers with general questions
- Greet and announce office visitors
- Retrieve and distribute messages from general delivery voicemail
- Receive, open, date stamp and distribute all US Mail.
- Post all outgoing US Mail. Replenish postage meter when funds are low
- Maintain neat appearance of lobby, reception desk, kitchen and conference rooms
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed
Education and/or Experience
URL blocked - click to applyHigh school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come URL blocked - click to apply our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and URL blocked - click to apply us on Facebook!