$100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Rapidly expanding, private equity backed startup is seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team immediately! Consider this position if you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts. As the Accounting Manager you will oversee the day to day accounting for the company including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Reporting directly to the VP of Finance and Accounting, you will also be charged with designing and implementing procedures as the company continues to grow. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the El Segundo, California area.
Please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration.
● Provide supervision, training, and direction to a team of professional accountants/staff.
● Take lead in month-end closing, work quickly, accurately and juggle multiple priorities to meet established deadlines.
● Foster a team player environment with superiors, subordinates, peers and internal customers.
● Take a hands-on approach when necessary to meet timelines.
● Responsible for account analysis and reconciliation and journal entry preparation as
● Assess accounting operations to provide and implement process improvements to ensure accounting efficiency and effectiveness.
● Oversee and assist with the accurate and timely preparation of periodic financial results, forecasts & budgets.
● Research complex accounting issues and provide guidance.
● Work quickly to respond to ad hoc requests from management
● Assist in resolving accounting issues and setting accounting standards within company policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Month end closings experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Previous experience within public accounting
-Prior startup experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Process Improvements (Business)