Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in our Albany Distribution Center.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
1) Communicate with customers in person at the Distribution Center and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
2) Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
3) Balance daily invoice edit.
4) Audit open order reports weekly.
5) Follow up on customers' claims for credit.
6) Manage all system invoicing on COD and open-term accounts.
7) Manage bookkeeping procedures required for setting up and maintaining current open terms and C.O.D. accounts, including requisitions for new customer codes.
8) Assist with furnish and install programs whenever necessary, and process furnish and install invoicing and installer payables.
9) Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
10) Handle all incoming telephone calls: field telephone calls for product, as well as calls concerning bookkeeping or accounting matters.
11) Various administrative duties
A high school degree is required, along with a minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products. Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1537/1761
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.