We Serve Johnson and Morgan Counties Home Instead Senior Care
is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Now hiring for all shifts No experience required - Paid training
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care
- Personal care
Requirements for Employment:
- Complete criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Current Auto Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
- A natural ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- A desire to serve our seniors, build relationships and make a difference
Paid training provided by Home Instead Senior Care* Evening and weekend shifts available.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/648
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.