To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Muskogee, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Manager I
Dal-Tile Corporation • Muskogee, OK
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
In broad terms, briefly state the major purpose or primary objective of this position.
Responsible for successful project completion, improvement of equipment reliability, and assistance of the manufacturing plant. Supervises maintenance personnel in support of plant objectives.
Major Functions and Scope:
Using brief narrative statements, describe each major function or responsibility explaining the scope of the function as appropriate.
- Helps to maintain a safe, healthy, and organized working environment for all areas
- Ensures equipment optimization within the production process. Analyzes daily progress of overall equipment effectiveness and takes corrective action to minimize equipment downtime and maximize equipment performance.
- Conducts thorough analysis of both single point and repetitive problems which in turn will drive to root cause solution and introduction or change to current processes or procedures.
- Manages capital building improvement projects and capital equipment installation/modification projects
- Interfaces with operational and staff leaders to determine requirements and develops/executes plans for modifications
- Supports plant decision making with applicable technical support information, project tracking data, and background justification information
- Manages, coordinates, and researches vendors and contractors
- Coordinates with in-house and external personnel on installations
- Prepares and coordinates preparation of component drawings on an as-needed basis for vendor quotation
- Prepares AutoCAD drawings for miscellaneous plant needs
- Works with Maintenance Team to improve machine reliability
- Supervises electrical technicians to maintain support production and implement process improvement through automation
- Conducts training on new procedures and oversees new hire training
- Routinely communicates performance to direct reports and coaches direct reports on methods and techniques for improving performance
- Schedules employees work time and vacation time to ensure proper coverage for department, including reviewing time records
- Organizes and facilitates energy conservation program
- Performs other duties as required
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
Describe the education, knowledge required, years of experience, specific skills and abilities required to do the job on a fully competent basis.
Education and Knowledge: Describe the educational background and knowledge that are required.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial engineering required. Working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Experience: Describe the work experience(s) that are required.
1 to 5 years of experience in Manufacturing with Maintenance experience preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills and unique abilities.
Core competencies include strong communication skills, organization, data analysis and interpretation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to train and coach. Ability to coordinate priorities.
Associates Supervised: Indicate the number of associates that report to this position (only complete for exempt supervisory /managerial positions).
Salaried 0 0
Hourly 10 0
Total 10 0
Other Pertinent Job Information: (Such as, American with Disabilities Act – ADA requirements for certain hourly positions).
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).