Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for the next step in building your career? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. At XPO, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Senior Procurement Analyst, you will manage and maintain detailed information for our contracted vendors and suppliers in the e-procurement systems. You'll also oversee data delivery and auto payment methods and work to improve process efficiencies across the enterprise. Become a part of XPO, and you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support the creation of purchase orders (POs), including resolving invoice discrepancies, managing suppliers, handling customer service issues with suppliers and internal partners, and maintaining pricing catalogs in the Procure-to-Pay solution (currently Coupa)
- Maintain and manage supplier contracts in the company’s online tool
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting for supplier spending, compliance and savings calculations
- Assist and support the e-procurement team in the maintenance of enterprise parts catalogs; perform data cleanup and enrichment, as well as image sourcing
- Work with appropriate representatives to activate payment methods for goods and services requisitioned from the e-procurement platform
- Define project scope and communicate progress milestones to support timelines and planned go-live dates through strong collaborations and communication with coworkers
- Lead the processes and increase efficiencies for the preferred vendors database within the e-procurement systems
- Partner with team members to ensure the effective execution of an activation plan for presenting preferred vendors within the corporate e-procurement platforms, including cataloging content management strategies, analyzing workflows and resolving issues
- Monitor and act as the point person for the e-procurement application service providers to assess system requirements; provide vendors' catalog content specifications to ensure proper implementation and efficient usage of e-procurement platforms
- Regularly complete report generation, dissemination and presentation of information to management and other key business partners
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of relevant work experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- 7 years of related working experience in software, e-commerce and procurement practices
- Ability to see opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources; able to develop, recommend and implement solutions for continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to collaborate and communicate well with internal and external partners
Be part of something big. #LI-FM1
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.