To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Allysun Struska
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Case Manager
Healthcare Support • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an experienced LCSW/LMHC/LPC Behavioral Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for LCSW/LMHC/LPC Behavioral Case Manager:
- As a LCSW/LMHC/LPC Behavioral Case Manager, you will work 100% in the office servicing behavioral health members
- You will conduct risk assessments, set goals, and implement plans towards achieving those goals for high risk members
- You will participate in referrals, prior authorizations, and communication with case and utilization management staff, health plan partners, and providers
- You will conduct interventions and education for patients/members as needed
- You will work with medical and behavioral providers to ensure optimal care for members
Requirements for LCSW/LMHC/LPC Behavioral Case Manager:
- Must be licensed: LCSW, LPC, LMHC, or LMFT
- 3+ years of case management/utilization management experience
- Working knowledge of behavioral health community resources
- Prior experience working within Managed Care is preferred
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm; 100% office-based (no work-from-home is offered)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, plus eligibility for annual bonuses
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Positive work environment that facilitates room for personal and professional growth
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.