To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Property Supervisor / Manager - Full Time - Exp 2 - Afton
Afton Properties • Riverside, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Seeking a Regional Property Supervisor / Manager to oversee a several community property located in the Southern California Region to work Full Time. Regional Property Supervisor / Manager will be responsible for the management, operations and maintenance of the property several communities with 30 employees and over 1500 units.
- Two years of previous Management Experience, Leasing and General Office management.
- Must be a good communicator. Will need to provide regular written reports updating status of work completion.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as software applications.Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Successfully pass a background test.
- Salaried, Estimated Annual Wage of $65,000 to 75,000
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Holiday Pay and Vacation Pay.
Regional Property Supervisor/ Manager - Job Description
- Coordinate operations and management policy roll outs.
- Manage and review employee performance
- Manage and supervise all aspects of multiple property activity, including leasing, maintenance, and accounting.
- Inspect portfolio of properties Semi Monthly.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet company standards. Provide Managers and Maintenance support on meeting standards.
- Inspect and arrange for any property improvements and coordinate as needed.
- Manage Managers, assigning tasks, and coordinating and following up with completion.
- Assist Managers in maintaining a positive and productive relationship with tenants. Deal with escalated resident concerns and requests on the timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management whenever it is deemed necessary.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner. Process corresponding paperwork and input into Accounting system.
- Oversee the advertising and marketing vacant spaces. Update Rent and market knowledge so that owners can make knowledgeable decisions.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends.
- Assign and coordinate miscellaneous assignments or special projects with all interested parties.
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Review correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties for property management staff.
- Oversee the implementation of the properties financial goals in accordance to owner and management requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of all property activity including, rent collection, inventory and purchases and other records necessary for the operations of the property. (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Review and implement monthly rent increases, late charges and any other fees associated with the property.
- Initiate and coordinate all appropriate legal actions, documentation and process in accordance with lawyers and government regulations.
- Coordinate vendor and contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing.leasing staff
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Ensure managers are market ready and communicating any service needs to maintenance.
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this position please complete the application form and submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.