The qualified individual will be responsible for new development and maintenance activity of in-house case management application development.
Manages day-to-day activities within their team to ensure IT requests meet organization goals and requirements. Implements and provides guidance related to development processes and policies, oversees the work of team staff and works with other department leaders to deliver technical solutions.
• Manage the group of resources
• Responsible for all HR management of resources, including; hiring, performance appraisals, corrective action and compensation
• Problem identification and resolution
• Making recommendations and taking the lead for system improvements
• Making recommendations and taking the lead for process improvements
• Workflow analysis and recommendations
• Monitor client contacts of managed employees.
• Develop policies and procedures for the developers.
• Monitor adherence to standards, procedures and policies
• Effective written and verbal communication of problems and statuses.
• Knowledge of Case Management and Fee Management businesses.
• Train and mentor direct reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 5 years of development and IT experience.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to efficiently manager time and work in fast paced environment.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Mastery of written and verbal communication skills
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Process Improvements (Business)
Human Resource Management
Corrective And Preventive Actions