To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Develops, maintains supports and troubleshoots applications geared toward automating the Media Post Production Pipeline, and helps develop and enhance the Media Asset Management layer.
Administers security and actively participates in all application upgrades.
Works as a member of a cross-functional, integrated production support team.
Serves as a key member of application development and upgrade teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years programming experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years working with HTML and CSS frameworks
- Experience in an Agile / SCRUM development environment.
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Production experience in developing tools toward automating Media Post Production workflows a plus.
- Experience with Meteor a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB a plus.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Bootstrap or AngularJS
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud technologies.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
- Experience working with portal frameworks, digital asset management systems, and web content management systems a plus.
- Familiarity with Video Processing, Audio and Video codecs, and Transcoding Systems a plus.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of NodeJS.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB.
- Good understanding of multithreading, data structures and design patterns.
- Good understanding of web service integration (example: REST and SOAP XML).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Good knowledge of JSON.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Good understanding of UML a plus.
- Good understanding of scripting languages (examples: Python, Perl, Bash) a plus.
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) a plus.
- Self-motivated with clear communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to manage a diversified workload with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, clients and other IT personnel.
- Ability to write and present effective materials, including wireframes, technical diagrams, and flowcharts.
- Design, Development and Architecture
- Designs, develops, documents and maintains application code
- Conducts unit and system tests for new and/or modified programs.
- Applies structured analysis, design and programming techniques with proficiency.
- Technology Reviews
- Researches and reviews new software, operating system and 3rd party technologies.
- Evaluates new technologies against competitors and validate the usability of the technology.
- Works closely with Production Systems Engineering to establish and audit system and directory service security.
- Works closely with other Software Engineers to provide a secure application environment.
- Project Support
- Works closely with other Software Engineers to deliver creative solutions to complex technology challenges and business requirements.
- Ensures infrastructure standards and best practices are followed.
- Production Support
- Works with Operations and Systems Engineering teams to deploy new software and support existing installations.
- Works closely with other system administrators, Software Engineers and production personnel to gain a thorough understanding of the architecture of the Production system being supported.
- Works closely with production personnel to understand production needs and desired development.
- Serves as an escalation point for server issues within Production IT.
- Helps to develop standards, policies and procedures as well as best practices documentation.
- Works with other Software Engineers to continuously improve production support levels.
- Communicates plans, status and issues to management on a regular basis.
- Adheres to department standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices.
- Other Duties As Required
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-906-4780 for further information regarding the position.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™