To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Dayton, OH
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position State: Full-Time
Position Duration: 9 to 18 months
Note: Conversion to regular hire is a potential for this position, but not guaranteed.
As part of the addition of a large new project to our development workload, we are looking for additional help to make sure our development obligations are met in accordance with contract terms. QA contractors must have experience in testing software for the healthcare industry and/or the document automation software solutions and knowledge of Agile SDLC processes and test automation are a plus.
The expected duties for the position are:
1. Working under the guidance of the QA team lead, create manual functional test cases against provided requirements and user-stories using Microsoft Test Manager.
2. Ability to work with a QA lead to break-down user stories into tasks that can be completed in the sprint.
3. Execute said test cases against the developed software features and functional enhancements.
4. Participate in a manual regression testing effort.
5. Report on status and results of all testing within established processes.
6. Coordinating with the QA team members and the software development team as a whole through frequent communications (verbal and written) and regular meetings via teleconference.
7. (Optional) Participate in the automation (using the TestComplete automation software solution) of manual test cases to support a more rapid development release cycle against an aggressive schedule.
8. Actively participate in team sprint development goals to ensure sprint task completion on time and with high quality.
9. Other related tasks as assigned.
10. Compliance with company administrative policies as required. (timekeeping, attendance, etc...)
1. BS in Computer Science or commensurate experience and 4 to 6 years professional QA experience in manual testing of windows based internet applications
2. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
3. Knowledge of the use of TFS Work Item ticketing system, VersionOne, or other comparable system.
4. Ability to work on a federal government project ... must be citizens of the United States of America (USA), reside within the USA, and pass a federal background verification process.
This position will be working on a project for the Department of Veterans Affairs, and contractually requires US citizenship as well as being based in the US. Additionally, the applicant will need to be able to pass a VA required background check, and be fingerprinted by the VA before they will be able to work on the project.