To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Administration Assistant
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Under general direction and acting under own initiative and direction, provides an advanced level of administrative, secretarial and clerical support for one or more departments of administrative units. Typically supports multiple directors, managers and/or staff. Assignments are varied in nature and require interpretation, judgment and a general knowledge of company policies and practices to bring to completion.
- Performs complex administrative and secretarial assignments which generally involve work of a confidential nature and require a thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
- Compiles and analyzes information, prepares and proofreads reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda as guided by general company practice.
- May act as coordinator of departmental projects, following up on pending details, coordinating project team activities and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and tracks budget.
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that all employees are equipped with appropriate office equipment and ensures the proper functioning and maintenance of all departmental office equipment.
- Sets up and maintains all office files.
- Answers routine correspondence and routes mail to the appropriate persons. Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors. Resolves routine and complex inquiries.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Independently researches and obtains information for regularly scheduled routine reports and special assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking department's budget to ensure items are charged accordingly. Reclassifies incorrect charges and notifies department manager of status.
- Complete petty cash reconciliation, accounts receivable and related financial bookkeeping reports.
- Completes bi-weekly time sheet summaries and maintains employee's attendance records.
- Typically uses software packages for word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics and desktop publishing.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to lower level administrative or clerical staff: May supervise the work of temporary personnel and/or interns
- Completely responsible for the administrative functions of a large department or several smaller units within a large department
- Associate level degree in secretarial or business administration; or equivalent high school degree and administrative experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Essential special training requirements
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.