Staffing Manager OT NA Outside
NC CHARLOTTE SOUTH
OfficeTeam Staffing Managers work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers. Staffing Managers deliver outstanding customer service and participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam’s presence in the local business community.
- Business Administration/Human Resources degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or administration is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with business development in a metrics driven environment.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce).
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
NC CHARLOTTE SOUTH