ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
The Construction Administrator will provide construction management support to the Construction Monitoring Team as well as provide administrative support to the Special Assets team members. The Construction Administrator will facilitate construction activity within the department and interface with third party service organizations, external service providers as needed.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Construction Monitoring Team by maintaining inventory and saving down of construction documents, creating and maintaining construction filing systems, reviewing back-up documentation related to draws, ordering title bring-downs for draws, engaging and monitoring progress of engineering firms, coordinating with servicing as to draw fundings as well as other coordination and administrative duties.
- Manage incoming invoices for weekly payment, utilizing consistent coding of cost allocations associated with specific expenditures, and distributing invoices to other business lines as necessary, troubleshoot issues with vendors regarding late or disputed payments, and research historical invoice payments as requested.
- Provide daily administrative support to Special Assets group by assisting with typing, editing, faxing, copying, scanning and notarizing documents for all bank employees as requested. Support the needs of the Ohio Default Management by printing and/or scanning documents, and providing research of emails or files as needed. Process certified and priority mailings and distribute incoming mail. Order stock supplies; set up meetings and plan group event activities. Maintain filing.
- Facilitate third party servicing requirements by coordinating with Fannie Mae Default Management. Assist in the creation and filing of Offer in Compromise and Wrap-Up Reports submitted to the Small Business Administration. Create and file Proof of Claim documentation to Bankruptcy Court. Coordinate residential and commercial appraisal requests with Appraisal group.
Required Skills and Competencies
- High School Graduate
- 3-5 years of experience assisting Project Managers or Mid-to-High Level Managers of a major company
- Administrative Assistant previously working in a Construction Company environment providing administrative support
- Intermediate efficiency in Microsoft Applications( Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Ideal candidate must have solid organizational skills, the ability to prioritize assignments within strict deadlines and able to work independently
- Effectively communicate orally and written with external customers and employees at varying levels within the organization
- Ability to manage projects from beginning to end and the ability to stay focused with multiple demands and deadlines
ACCIONA has been given the Top Employer 2022 certification in US, as well as the Top Employers North America 2022 seal, which certifies the company's commitment to excellence in human resources management and those who focus on putting their people first through their exceptional HR policies. As a company that values diversity as a source of talent, we work to foster an inclusive environment that promotes respect, belonging and engagement so that all people can participate on an equal opportunity basis. We invite everyone to apply regardless of origin, circumstances, background or condition.
- Architectural Drawing
- Business Administration
- Construction Management