We are looking for a dynamite sales rep to help us achieve explosive growth! ej4 is seeking an experienced sales representative with a background in selling cloud-based solutions into mid-market accounts. If you’re a goal-achieving self-starter, who likes to “hunt” for new clients, this could be the position for you.
As a Sales Executive I (SE) you’ll execute outbound prospecting, qualifying inbound leads, conduct demos, negotiate contracts, and close deals. You will be responsible for driving revenue through new customer acquisition and will own the sales process for prospects interested in purchasing HSI's products and services.
- Complete sales consultations set up by our Business Development Team.
- Execute a Sales Prospecting Plan for achieving assigned revenue targets
- Exceed monthly targets
- Upselling current clients
- Generate referrals and account penetration opportunities
- Maintain extremely accurate Salesforce accounts and forecast
- Proposal writing, ROI analysis, closing the sale, and account maintenance
- Continuously grow your knowledge of products, industry, and competition.
- Adaptability – The ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Positive Interactions - Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Grit – The desire and willingness to go beyond expectations to meet goals and objectives and encourages the same in teammates
- Communication- Candid and courageous communicator to both external and internal stakeholders. Not afraid to challenge assumptions. Able to clearly and effectively convey detailed and complex information to various levels of management.
- Influence - The ability to bring one’s view across without damaging interpersonal relationships.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, demonstrating a commitment to success through an ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and have the following:
- 3+ years of business sales with high activity in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated success in closing new logo business
- Experience selling intangible business products with a 3- 6 month lead time
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and communicate eLearning concepts
- Demonstrated experience selling via the telephone, web, and other technologies
- A track record of consistently reaching or surpassing sales quota
- Superb written, organizational, presentation, and time management skills
- Experience in the eLearning industry is a plus
• You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence. You don’t simply work hard - you take command and do what it takes to get things done.
- You own your career and are serious about its trajectory. You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experience that will rapidly propel your professional development.
Constant interpersonal skills, teamwork, customer service, problem analysis, and reading, speaking, writing, and understanding English. Frequent creativity, mentoring, presentations, and teaching. Occasional decision-making and independent judgment or action. Frequent keyboarding, sitting, standing, hearing, and talking #CB