This individual will understand the various appliances extended service plan options and is expected to take ownership of the call and inquiry.
- Ability to meet and maintain sales productivity and quality expectations as outlined by the warranties and appliance service plans
- Service all incoming calls from customers regarding service plan inquiries
- Ability to explain the value and benefits of the extended service plans over the phone
- Provide detailed information regarding recommended coverage option
- Utilize databases to initiate sales process and upsell
- Make outbound follow up calls in a timely manner
- Strictly adhere to department policies, processes and procedures
- Code call outcomes in database provided
- Participate actively in quality and training initiatives
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions; making recommendations to management
- All other duties assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Detailed Oriented
- Minimum of one year of customer service and sales experience
- Must have ability to close sales with the customer
- Customer follow-up skills (call back on time, review account to understand the approach)
- PC literacy (Microsoft Excel) basic skills required and some knowledge of Outlook
Exemplary customer service skills that include:
- Attentiveness the ability to really listen. This is critical to understand what the customers' needs are so that you can meet and exceed them
- Customer focused recognizes that the customer experience is crucial to the sales process. The goal is to WOW the customer throughout the phone call
- Persuasion the ability to convince interested customers that the product is right for them. A service contract is a great value, it is vital to articulate those benefits to a customer with very clear communication
Strong sales skills that include:
- Self-Confidence you are goal-oriented, believing in your skills understanding that it builds trust as you interact with customers
- Closing ability this means you will close the conversation with confirmed satisfaction including asking for the sale
- Follow-Up (permission-based outbound calls to be completed in a timely manner) this shows a customer that you are willing to keep working with them until they are satisfied
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.