At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences hellip; and at the same time hellip; #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee working remotely. In this role, you'll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent with TTEC. That's right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It's time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical Day, you'll
- Answer incoming communications from customers, no cold calling
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Understand members' life events that may offer sales cues
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Integrity to follow guidelines on maintaining members' privacy
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet ( gt;25mbps); hardwire connection to modem/router is recommended
- A quiet workspace in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us you'll appreciate the quiet) For full details on our benefits, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee - Remote USA You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- And yes... all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service