You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL Local Truck Driver Job
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is a full-service logistics provider with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We are committed to the success of our drivers, offering competitive pay and home time! Get more with Benore!
Along with solid earnings on a driver-friendly local route, Benore offers one of the industry's best - and most affordable medical benefit packages. Look, you're reading this because you want a better CDL-A truck driver job - the good news is you've found it! You deliver for us and we'll deliver for you, too!
Benore CDL-A Local Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Weekly Pay - Various pay options available
- Earn $1,500 on average per week
- Local - Get Home Daily!
- Full Time position
- PAID Weekly - Direct Deposit
- $3,500 Sign on Bonus!
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- FULL Benefits
- 401k Retirement MATCH!
- High Quality, LOW-COST Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- NEW TRACTORS: Peterbilt, International and Kenworth Premium
- Air Ride Conventional Tractors
- Tractors LOADED with driver focused features
- PAID Orientation and Training
- Company Provided Uniforms
- No touch freight - JUST DRIVE
We require the following of all our drivers to maintain our exceptional safety and compliance record:
- CDL Class A License
- Minimum 18 months of driving experience and 150,000 miles driven
- Favorable driving record and criminal background that meets our safety requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Safety Principles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfj0llt
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.