To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer II - Tyler PRN
CHRISTUS Health • Tyler, TX
Posted 26 days ago
The Armed Security Officer's duties include being a visible detterent to criminal activity, providing security for patients, associates and visitors, protecting and patrolling hospital buildings, assets and premises as assigned. The Armed Security Officer is responsible for responding to all emergency codes, internal/external disaster events as needed and/or requested, conducting preliminary investigations of reported incidents, and performing other security related tasks as directed by a security supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires an active level three security officer commission with the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau (TDPSPSB) in Texas
- Minimum two (2) years of armed security experience (may substituted by Honorable Military Service).
- Law enforcement experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare security experience preferred.
- Level 3 Certification (Texas) required
- Basic computer skills.
- Other requirements include a stable work history, excellent communication and public relations skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work independently.