Amyx is seeking to hire Software Architect located in Remote Location/Off Site. This individual will design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Responsible for project completion. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects for management.
- Assesses mission needs and capability gaps against likely adversary threat capabilities
- Provides development specifications, and requirements
- Develops web applications in accordance with security controls related to assurance, system development, and security best practices to reduce vulnerabilities
- Designs, builds, and tests security in the system early and cost effectively
- Maintains and improves existing web applications
- Ports applications to a web interface
- Creates, maintains, and improves existing data import and export processes
- Designs and implements collection, storage, computational, and web service layers; ensures that internal and external requirements for application reliability, latency, and scalability are satisfied
- Implements functional and performance testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting strategies for production systems
- Analyzes legacy applications and develops replacements with current coding practices
- Understands STIG and PPSM processes for DOD
- Golden Gate
- DB Stored Procedures
- DLA experience
- DOD experience
- RMF/STIG experience
- 6+ years experience with Complex Software Systems
- System/Application Design Experience
- 6+ years’ experience:
o Analyzing user defined functional and technical system requirements
o Creattoin of Test Plans
o Web Server administration
o Writing Technical Documentation
o New Technology Analysis
o DOD Architectural Standards and Models
o STIG review
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Sql (Programming Language)