To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Springs, CA
- Maddie Morris
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinic Director-$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Desert Comprehensive Treatment Center • Palm Springs, CA
Posted 2 months ago
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Desert CTC, located in Palm Springs, CA is one of 129 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 60,000 patients per day. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our operations team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick. We offer opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry, including continuing education reimbursement. Clinic Directors are also eligible for an annual Clinic Director Bonus that incentivizes both operational and leadership excellence. $5,000 Sign On Bonus! Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a Clinic Director:
The Clinic Director has day-to-day responsibility for the management and operation of their clinic. They develop, implement and achieve the clinic's strategic business plan in conjunction with routine operations. The clinic director is responsible for maintaining the quality of services our patients need to successfully treat their opioid use disorder. The clinic director is responsible for staff development, maintenance of licensure and accreditation, financial performance, profit and loss management, forecasting, business development and continuous performance improvement.
We have 8 hour, daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Mon - Fri 7 am - 3:30 pm.
Your Responsibilities as a Clinic Director:
- In conjunction with regional leadership, develops an annual operating budget and strategic business plan for the clinic. Manages clinic services and resources to meet operational and financial objectives.
- Exercises final authority over clinic daily operations and will work with the Medical Director on clinical/medical related issues;
- Serves as community outreach liaison attending community events to educate and establish contacts within the community to become a needed resource;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all clinic policies and procedures including public affairs and community relations.
- Responsible for the delivery of treatment services and submitting protocols, protocol amendments, and reports to the State and or Federal Departments as required and in full agreement with corporate and regional leadership;
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources; typically is responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews and hire/fire decisions;
- Responsible for providing training and development opportunities for clinic staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, including the submission of corrective action plans to said agencies i.e. FDA, DEA and State ADP;
- Responsible for the security of medications, medical records, employee records and any other documentation deemed necessary by corporate leadership, the FDA, DEA and /or State ADP;
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinic protects the rights and confidentiality of all patients and to provide each with the required medical and clinical care;
- Responsible for the notification to all persons receiving services of their obligations to safeguard take-home medications; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Clinic Director:
- Bachelor's degree in social, behavioral or mental health services field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with overseeing services in an outpatient environment; preferably in mental health or addiction recovery.
- Previous management experience preferred
- No history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment as the Clinic Director and does not display evidence of misuse of alcohol or other drugs while employed as the Clinic Director
- Any license or certifications required by the state in which the clinic is operating if applicable