Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Woldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: URL blocked - click to apply.Property/Location
Westin Desert Willow Villas - 75 Willow Ridge, Palm Desert, CA, 92260
Discover the essence of desert tranquility amid an inspiring outcropping of the Santa Rosa Mountains in southern California. This uniquely imagined resort is suffused with signature Westin style and personal services to help you relax, refresh and renew.Job Description
Responsible for the safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, visitors and employees.
- Assist sick and injured guests and employees, ensuring documentation and disposition of reports.
- Follow-up on all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
- Write incident and accident reports.
- Assist guests and employees with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of one year security related background required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.
- Current CPR certification and First Aid training required at time of employment.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.