Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA | NOC | Part Time | Full Time | Weekends | Weeknights| Immediate Hire | ChicoJob Requirements
Interim Healthcare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants like you to join our team.
Our established home care company has expanded to do facility staffing at many skilled nursing facilities. At Interim Healthcare, our employees are our greatest asset and we work with them to find a schedule that works best for them! We offer a rewarding environment to our employees with many benefits and competitive compensation available.
** Interviewing and Hiring ASAP, so apply today **
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Current California CNA License
- Current CPR Certificate, Physical , PPD Results
- Must pass Drug Screening & Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance
- Skilled Nursing Facility experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must possess strong transferring skills and be able to work with limited mobility cases.
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, PM Shift, Day Shift, Grass Valley Area
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 Experienced Local Office Support
- Fast hiring process
- Health Insurance Available (For full time status employees)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare, Yuba City is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Chico
- Job State: CA
- Employee Type: PRN
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign