At [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Sous Chef, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong.
This individual is a strategic business leader who is responsible for supervising the daily kitchen operations of the Club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
Work closely with the Executive Chef to manage, develop, train, and inspire the culinary team.
Elevate the culinary experience by focusing on food quality and upholding presentation standards.
Manage financial cost controls and culinary operations.
Build magic moments and maintain positive member & guest experiences.
Stay current with market trends and sourcing of the best available seasonal products.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience at Executive Sous Chef level in a Golf Club / Resort / Hotel / Restaurant
- Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent experience
- Food & Safety certifications
- Excel in high energy, team-based environment
- Effective leadership, communication, and training skills
- Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Knowledge of special diets (preferred)
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
- Experience with private events, banquets, and a la carte
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation