The Director, Operations Support is responsible for a variety of functions to support the overall operations. The Director will oversee process improvement, strategic initiatives, end to end design, high priority issue resolution, RFP's/sales efforts, and other related work.
- Works with clients with a focus on Medicare Advantage operational excellence in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Claims, Enrollment & Billing, Appeals & Grievances, Customer Service and general readiness for AEP and other special projects
- Implements new strategies, assists with day to day operations in plan locations, and troubleshoots issues or concerns.
- Ensures services provided are as expected by managing a dedicated team and providing direction for day to day operations and strategies created for each client
- In coordination with VP and department leads, creates strategic proposals for advancement of operational functions and offerings
- Creates and maintains a culture of continual process improvement
- Owns the completion of RFP/Is and follow up items related to content and capabilities
- Provides Program Analytics to clients which identify opportunities and improve operational processes.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, leadership, and employees.
- Coordinates and conducts on-site quarterly meetings.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures procedures are implemented which will maximize the interaction between Advantasure staff and the client staff.
- Communicates the business model and tactics to stakeholders.
- Provides strategic and tactical initiatives to support improved Medicare Advantage regulation adherence.
- Evaluates existing and emerging technology and outsourced services to consider the potential utility, acquisition, and implementation options.
- Creates an environment of continual improvement and adaptive innovation which is responsive to the organizational needs.
- Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and company compliance policies, ensuring timely staff education.
- Participates in development of annual departmental budget, monitors budget, and identifies budget discrepancies. Researches cause and makes recommendations.
- Responsible for balancing workload to optimize the effectiveness of the department
Directly supervises exempt and non-exempt staff in accordance with company policies and applicable Federal and State Laws. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, effectively interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; supporting and encouraging the engagement process.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.