Aerotek is seeking qualified Marine Electricians with previous experience in the Marine Industry (U.S. Navy, Prior Shipyard, OR a combination of the two ON US NAVY VESSELS).Travel and Lodging will be arranged by the client AND there will be Per Diem (Meals and Incidentals).
- Contract is 44 weeks averaging 58 hours per week.
- $61/hr. per day Per Diem (Meals and Incidentals)
- Pay Rates include Fringe (Health and Welfare) - See break down below:
- Shall be able to read, interpret and apply drawings and specifications to determine installation requirements
- Need to have working knowledge of electrical trade mathematics and formulas in order to calculate voltage, amperes and resistance requirements to determine size and types of materials such as controls, switches, distribution panels, fuses, cables and conduit size
- Able to use electronic measuring devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, ohmeters.
Positions, Descriptions, Qualifications:
Level I - 5+ years of MCT Experience on U.S. Naval Vessels. Must be proficient in opening and closing out. Must possess own basic tools. $27.29/hr. + $4.54 Fringe /hr. (First 40 hours worked)
Level II - 6+ Years of experience as a Marine Electrician on U.S. Naval Vessels. Troubleshooting and testing experience is a plus. Must possess own basic tools. $28.99/hr. + $4.54 Fringe /hr. (First 40 hours worked)
Level III (Journeyman) 8+ years of Marine Electrician experience on U.S. Naval Boats. Power Certified. Experience with test and troubleshooting. Connector and fiber certified. $30.64/hr. + $4.54 Fringe/hr. (First 40 hours worked)
- 5+ years of specific experience (U.S. Navy, Prior Shipyard, OR combination of both AND experience must be working on Navy Ships)
- Must possess a U.S. Birth Certificate OR U.S. Passport
- Willingness to submit to drug screen
- Willingness to submit to background check (DOD)
- High School Diploma OR equivalent
- Have or be willing to obtain OSHA 10 Maritime, Firewatch and Respirator Fit Certifications.
- Weekly Pay and Benefits
- Expert Resume advice and Interviewing Experience
- Exceptional Customer Service
If interested in Applying, email your resume to AND contact Chester with Aerotek (Bremerton, WA) today!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Installations (Computer Systems)