To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carroll, IA 51401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kindred Hospice • Carroll, IA
Posted 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Chaplain to join our team.
You will report directly to the Director of Operation. You will be responsible for the spiritual services provided to hospice patients and families.
- Participates in developing the spiritual plan of care for each patient/ family
- Visits patients/families identified as appropriate for pastoral services and provides direct spiritual counsel, prayer, and ministry as appropriate
- Assists members of the interdisciplinary team in understanding the significant spiritual concerns related to the patient/family response to dying
- Serves as liaison and resource for community clergy in dealing with hospice patient/family
- BS or BA from accredited college or university and possession of a Master’ Degree in counseling, psychology, or theology or certification from an accredited clinical pastoral education program required.
- Two years of active work in pastoral care ministry, one unit of pastoral education (per state requirements), and demonstrated ability to work with patients, families, and community clergy of various denominations is required.
- Three years of active work in hospice ministry and one year of clinical pastoral education is preferred. Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with understanding of hospice