Provides technical direction and clarification of requirements to hardware or software development teams and test personnel.
Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification.
Supports definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations. Attends technical interchange meetings with the team members (including sub-contractors) and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project.
Provide leadership in the coordination of the iteration functional builds. Provides document review and resolves technical systems engineering and integration issues.
Supports Engineering Change Protocol efforts as required.
Provides functional management of assigned Systems Engineers.
Able to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Helps create and foster a cohesive, engaged, informed and knowledgeable Test and Verification team.
Provides technical leadership on product lines.
Responsible for the setup and configuration of various hardware devices within the Test and Verification testbed.
Performs or oversees regression, integration, system and performance tests according to the test specification. Analyze and report on results obtained.
Interacts with Engineering and Support teams to create and maintain a quality product. Represent Test and Verification at appropriate customer forums.
• Execute approved Test Plans and Test Procedures for hardware and software with government oversight.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Map testable requirements to test cases for 100% coverage
• Works with V&V Lead to ensure adequate time is available to test project requirements
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects and reliably deliver results on schedule.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZED SKILLS REQUIRED
• Minimum 3 years related experience in a Quality Assurance and Testing role for application Software and [ Link removed ]
• Government / DoD industry experience (preferred)
• Good knowledge of test methodologies and test process.
• IBM Rational Tools Experience a plus
• AGILE Methodology familiarity a plus
• Security+ certification is desired
• Strong analytical thinking, ability to think outside the box
• Ability to build a collaborative relationship with each team member, ensure their goals/objectives are addressed effectively, and successfully collaborate with internal and external customers.
(DATA CENTER / IDENTIFY SERVICES SILO SPECIFIC)
Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Windows Server 2008/2012 platforms, Server Virtualization, and Active Directory
Minimum 1+ years’ experience with Data Storage platforms (NetApp, 3PAR, EMC)
Minimum 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply