Lehigh Technical is seeking an Onsite Technical Support Specialist Level II in the NYC area. The desired tech must be able to travel outside of NYC (in to the Nyack/Englewood Cliffs area) when needed.
- ServiceNow Support: mobile asset validation and generating reports monthly, catalog maintenance, investigating and facilitating workflow enhancement changes
- Mobile Dashboard create dataset/source files for dashboard
- Assist with Carrier Audit and bill review and track mobile asset usage and cost
- Generate reports as requested by internal clients
- Assist with departmental projects and other areas of focus as they arise: e.g. Zero Touch, Carrier on-boarding, N-1 Refresh, vendor platform transformation, documenting mobile practices and guidelines to be captured in knowledge space for end user compliance
The role that we need to fill is as follows:
We need an entry level data analyst that has strong excel skills. The analyst will be working for the Mobile Device Management team. The MDM team has dozens of Excel reports they get from Service Now that need cleaned up, then combined if needed. The customer wants to have these spreadsheet reports setup as needed for the Tableau developer so a set of dashboards can be created for the MDM team.
Basic working knowledge of Tableau is a plus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Nice (Unix Utility)