Are you an experienced Patient Care Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- You will be on the phones the majority of the day helping patients with their specialty medication
- You will provide new and existing patients with excellent customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, and billing inquiries
- Previous experience working in a call center within the healthcare industry
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience being held to metrics
Hours for this Position:
40 hours a week. Must be flexible to work between 7am and 8pm (8 hour shifts) Could include weekend shifts.
Training will be approximately 4 weeks onsite and will transition to remote, work from home temporarily
Advantages of this Patient Care Coordinator Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $14.00hr (paid weekly)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement for qualified employees
- Eligible for 5% quarterly bonus as long as metrics/goals are met, once converted to a permanent employee
- 18 days of PTO during the first 12 months of permanent employment, 20 days after the first year
Interested in being considered for this Patient Care Coordinator position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Call Center Representative
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.