Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
We could have an excellent career opportunity for you, if you are an articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. This Colmar, Pennsylvania Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term contract / temporary to full-time opportunity. If you're at your best when working in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this could be the position for you.
How you will make an impact
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Assist team where needed
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! Give us a call at
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Business Correspondence
- Microsoft Outlook