Job DescriptionSolar Foreman Seeking skilled and experienced individual to fulfill the position of Solar Foreman. Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in the Solar industry
- Able to climb ladders and stairs
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Comfortable working at heights
- Able to work safely in job sites and warehouses.
- Comfortable working outdoors in extreme weather(snow, heat, etc.)
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers.
- Manage and execute company solar projects. Including labor and materials to state and company compliance.
- Manage and train site management and employees.
- Be a point of contact for installations, schedules and budget.
- Engage in safety and progress inspections of company personnel and on-site subcontractors.
- Assist in conducting failure analysis studies and recommend alternative strategies for maintenance.
- Answering calls and questions related to the job.
- Analyze project requirements and perform to meet deadlines.
APPLY NOW!!Please send resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Solar Foreman
or for information about other opportunities within the Solar Industry please call/txt Demetric @
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Audio Equipments
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Stress Management
- Subcontractors Relationship Management