To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI 96819
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Auto Auction Accounting Clerk
Cox Automotive, Inc. • Honolulu, HI
Posted 1 month ago
If you love cars, Manheim is the place to be! Our employees are what make Manheim the company it is -the largest and best automotive remarketing company in the world, with 20,000 employees in 122 operating locations around the globe. Be a part of the team that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Who we are looking for:
Manheim is looking for an eager Senior Accounting Clerk who has a knack for cars and a yearning to be a part of a fast-growing automotive company. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the accurate tracking and accrual of revenue and expense for the Transportation department. If you want to work in a fun environment and are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with us!
What you will do:
- Reconcile transporter and/or account problems relative to transport issues.
- Handle all customer calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Interact with customers and resolve problems that may occur in the transportation accounting process.
- Oversee the transportation departments customer billing which includes inter-island and mainland shipping, trucking and towing.
- Follow up on aged A/R
- Non-auction car A/R posting
- Manage and monitor the shipping logs to ensure that there is no revenue leakage or unnecessary storage expenses.
- Oversee third party A/P provider (Trancepta) documentation is accurate.
- Work with P&P Lead and assist as necessary and provide back up when needed
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Background in accounting require
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- 1 - 3 years clerical or administrative experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Data entry experience required
- Valid driver’s License and good driving record required.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Strong computer skills needed, including Excel and AS400.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
What to know:
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-30 pounds (light hand tools, etc.).
- Manual dexterity; Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
What we offer:
- A fun and fast-paced work environment
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including healthcare (medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance), a 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts and additional resources for health and living
- Various employee discounts available ranging from cell phone providers to car rentals
- 22 days accrued annual paid-time-off
- 7 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Flexible hours
- Education assistance
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.