At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. seeks an Application Systems Engineer 6 in Charlotte, NC (multiple positions available)
Job Duties Include:
- Act as senior level Informatica developer in the Wholesale International Informatica Integration team within Wholesale Global Branch Foundation international line of business.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems related to application integration.
- Design and implement application integration solutions for Informatica product stack.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 5 years' experience with each of the following:
- Informatica Product stack Version 9.X.
- Application development using the Informatica suite of products, including power center, power exchange, data quality, data transformation, proactive monitoring, data quality, and metadata manager
- XML transformation within Informatica for handing ERP integration with multiple retail partners in Trade sub -line of business
- Data modeling and data warehousing pattern using data warehousing concepts to build tax/ regulatory data marts for International branches to meet compliance guidelines of different geographies
- Building out and migrating to new hardware, job scheduling and monitoring with Autosys and batch performance monitoring and tuning
- Developing and maintaining Service Oriented Architecture based application, using data migration methodology for bulk data movement and using ISO standards for payments.
**Experience may be gained concurrently**
Please send resumes to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Application Systems Engineer 6 Job ID: 5548344Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.